Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Growing up

When you are little you think "I cannot wait until I am older and don't have to listen to my parents anymore, and I can drive" but what you don't think about is the consequences that come with growing up. When you first think about it sounds fun and it is at first but when you get farther in like after you start driving and your having so much fun that you don't even realize that you can't drive without buying gas. I remember when I first moved out I was so excited to have the freedom, but then you realize that along with freedom comes being responsible with many things such as money because if you spend it on junk you have nothing to pay rent with. So when I was little thinking about growing up was great, but accomplishing it wasn't so great, don't get me wrong I do love the freedom, but having someone to take care of you is fun too!

1 comment:

carrie said...

Well said! It is good to learn how to be responsible for yourself, your money, and your actions while you are still young.

Great post. 20/20 points.